Sunday 11 October 2009

hello! ... its been a while

I started this blog initially to help with my discipline, it should have stood to sense that as i haven't updated it for nearly a month now that my discipline would be rubbish.
Unfortunately this has been the case, i'm embarrassed to say my discipline truthfully for the last week has been shocking, culminating in some very big losses last night and today
as though i tell myself it is one aspect that cannot be taught, one that can only be learned. I know we all know the most important rule in this game is to cut looses or to take them when they are small before they bite you on the ass

I have printed out a list of mistakes to stick on the side of my monitor, so far the list has two items

  1. Be glad to take your losses when they are only small
  2. Do not let races go inplay, you will win for aa few times which makes you think that this might not be so bad to do, but then you get caught (and you cry)
Now before i go hang myself there are some positives to report
I have found a lot of absolutely sterling people, both comrades and mentors, all with an interest to improve themselves and others.
It seems that my skills and interests with data gathering / manipulation could be useful to me so that is something that i am looking into, with a few projects up my sleeve - i think its important to try and do things that are a little outside what you think that you can do
I have joined Exchange Secrets and also ProXTrading, so far the only regret was nearly choosing not to but then a considered decision took me the right way. I'll do a separate post on both at another time but a mention for now.
I'll do a separate post on both at another time but a mention for now. I would strongly recommend the guys at ProX there's so much knowledge and experience available there then its a no brainer for anyone else on this road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have created this blog because i wanted to keep track of my thoughts and to share my success and failures

I have recently been made redundant (gee thanks) and have dabbled in this gambling/trading thing for a few years - so whilst job hunting I will be looking to get additional income streams established and maybe one day....